Collagen is an essential protein that acts as a building block for our skin, hair, bones, and connective tissues.
As we age, our collagen production decreases, leading to wrinkles, joint pain, and brittle nails. Vital Proteins offers a high-quality collagen supplement, Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, that may help promote healthy hair, skin, bones, and more.
The best way to take Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides is by incorporating them into your daily routine in creative ways.
In this article, we will discuss the five best ways to take Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides, including adding them to drinks, food, gummies, skincare, and baked goods.
What Are Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides?
Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are a dietary supplement that contains collagen (amino acids), a major protein in the human body responsible for building and maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails, as well as supporting joint and muscle health.
As we age, the body produces less collagen, leading to a variety of age-related health concerns such as wrinkles, brittle nails, and joint pain.
Collagen peptides are a form of hydrolyzed collagen, which means that the collagen molecules are broken down into smaller, more easily digestible peptides. This makes it easier for the body to absorb the collagen and use it to support healthy collagen production.
Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are a great way to supplement your body's natural collagen production and support overall health and wellness. They are available in a variety of flavors and can be mixed easily into your favorite drinks or recipes.
Additionally, Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides, making them a high-quality, sustainable choice for anyone looking to support their health while also being mindful of their impact on the environment.
5 Best Ways to Take Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
The best way to take Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides is by incorporating them into your daily routine in creative ways.
In this section, we will discuss five of the best ways to do so, including adding them to drinks or food like gummies or baked goods, as well as using it topically in skincare products.
Method 1: Mixing Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides with Drinks
Mixing Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides with your drinks is a great option. Collagen is an essential protein that supports healthy skin, hair, and joints. Adding it to your daily routine can have numerous benefits.
One of the main benefits of mixing collagen peptides with drinks is convenience. You can easily and quickly add a scoop to your favorite beverage without altering the taste. You can either mix them with hot or cold liquids. Collagen peptides are flavorless and dissolve easily, making them an effortless addition to your routine.
Another benefit of drinking collagen is that it can enhance the nutritional value of your drinks without adding calories. Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are low in calories but high in protein- making it an excellent way to increase your daily protein intake.
There are many cold liquid drinks that you can mix with Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides. Some popular drinks include coffee, tea, smoothies, and even water. Mixing Collagen peptides and protein powders with coffee is a great choice which not only adds to its nutritional value of it but also makes it creamy and frothy.
Here are a few recipes for different types of drinks with Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides:
- Collagen Coffee Latte: mix one scoop of Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides with a cup of coffee and add a splash of almond milk for creaminess. Blend until frothy, and enjoy.
- Vanilla Collagen Smoothie: blend one scoop of Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides, a banana, a handful of spinach, a cup of almond milk, and a splash of vanilla extract for a delicious and nutritious smoothie.
- Lemon Collagen Water: mix one scoop of Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides with a glass of cold water and squeeze in fresh lemon juice for refreshing and hydrating cold liquids.
Method 2: Adding Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides to Food
One of the main benefits of adding Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides to your food is flexibility. You can add it to almost any dish, hot or cold. Collagen peptides are flavorless, odorless, and dissolve easily, which makes them a versatile addition to any meal.
Another benefit is that it can enhance the nutritional value of your food. Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are low in calories but high in protein, which makes them an excellent way to increase daily protein intake.
Adding Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides to your food is easy. Here are some types of food to which you can add collagen peptides to:
- Soups and Stews: Collagen peptides are a perfect addition to soups and stews. You can simply dissolve and mix collagen powder with the soup. It adds a silky texture and nutritional value.
- Smoothies and Juices: Adding Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides to your smoothies or juices can be a great way to enhance their nutritional value. You can add it to your favorite fruits, yogurt, and milk.
- Oatmeal or Yogurt: Add a scoop of Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides to your morning oatmeal or yogurt for a breakfast that is packed with protein.
- Baked Goods: You can add collagen peptides to baked goods like muffins, pancakes, and waffles. Simply add a scoop of collagen peptides into the batter and bake as normal.
Here are some recipe examples of food with Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides:
- Collagen Protein Energy Bites – Mix honey, peanut butter, oats, mini chocolate chips, and Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides in a bowl. Form it into balls, roll them in coconut, and freeze them for a tasty snack that is loaded with protein.
- Collagen Chicken Soup – Slow-cook chicken, onion, carrots, celery, and low-sodium chicken broth in a crockpot. Add a scoop of Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides to the pot and let it dissolve. It creates a protein-packed and savory soup. You can also use bone broth collagen.
- Protein-packed Veggie Chili – In a large pot, mix kidney beans, garbanzo beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, onion, green pepper, chili powder, cumin, and paprika. Add a scoop of Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides for a protein boost to the chili.
Method 3: Making Collagen Gummies with Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides
Making collagen gummies with Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides powder is an easy option. Eating collagen gummies can have numerous benefits for your health.
One of the benefits of consuming Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides in gummy form is that it's a fun and enjoyable way to incorporate collagen powder into your daily routine. Who doesn't love gummies as a treat? The best part is that you can make them yourself, so you know the exact ingredients.
Another benefit is that it can enhance the nutritional value of your diet. Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are low in calories but high in protein, which makes them an excellent way to increase daily protein intake that is enjoyable at the same time.
We have picked the best gummies for you that include both vital proteins and collagen peptides:
Vital Proteins Collagen Gummies
These delicious gummies feature a clinically-tested dose of collagen that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as promotes healthy hair and nails. The 2.5g of VERISOL collagen peptides also work to increase skin elasticity and combat the effects of aging and environmental damage. Plus, with a natural grape flavor and great taste, taking care of your skin has never been so enjoyable. The non-GMO canola oil also adds a delightful texture to the gummies. Make Vital Proteins Collagen Power Gummies a part of your daily routine for beautiful, healthy skin.
Method 4: Using Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides in Skincare
One of the many benefits of collagen peptides is their ability to improve the skin's texture and appearance. They stimulate the production of new collagen fibers, which in turn, increases skin firmness and elasticity.
Collagen peptides also help to promote skin hydration, reducing the appearance of dry and flaky skin. Additionally, they have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm irritated skin.
If you’re interested in incorporating collagen peptides into your skincare routine, Vital Proteins is a great place to start.
Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are made from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides and are a great source of Type 1 and 3 collagen, which are the most beneficial for skin health.
If you are not sure which collagen beauty supplement to use for your skincare, you can try the one we picked for you:
Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen
If you're looking to nourish your inner glow, Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen could be the product you've been searching for. The Strawberry Lemon Collagen is a delicious blend of bovine hide collagen peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, and organic lemon, strawberry, and beet. The best part? Collagen peptides are easily absorbed and digested by the body, providing maximum benefits for your hair, skin, nails, joints, ligaments, and tendons. Plus, this Beauty Collagen also boasts 120mg of dew-inducing hyaluronic acid and probiotics to enhance skin hydration and elasticity.
Method 5: Baking with Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides
When it comes to baking, we all know that the key to delicious results is using quality ingredients. But have you ever thought of adding Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides to your baked goods?
Collagen peptides are a great way to boost the nutritional value of your baked goods while also giving them a protein boost.
Baking with Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides is simple - you can simply add a scoop or two to your favorite recipes.
The collagen peptides blend easily into baked goods, making them virtually undetectable once cooked. Not only do they add protein to your treats, but they are also great for your skin, hair, and nails.
Here are a few recipe examples of baked goods that you can enhance with Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Collagen Peptides: These classic cookies are even better with the addition of collagen peptides. Simply add a scoop to your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and bake as usual. The collagen peptides will add a protein boost and help to support healthy skin.
- Blueberry Muffins with Collagen Peptides: Muffins are a great way to sneak in a nutritious breakfast on the go. Add a scoop of Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides to your favorite blueberry muffin recipe to add a protein boost and support healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Banana Bread with Collagen Peptides: Bananas are already a great source of nutrition, but adding collagen peptides takes this classic treat to a whole new level. Add a scoop of collagen peptides to your favorite banana bread recipe and enjoy the added protein powder and skin benefits.
- Protein-Packed Brownies with Collagen Peptides: Brownies are already a fan favorite, and adding collagen peptides makes them even better. These protein-packed brownies use Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides as a healthy alternative to traditional protein collagen powders.
Best Way to Take Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides - FAQs
With so many options out there, it can be hard to know which one is right for you.
That’s why we’ve put together this FAQ section about the best ways to take Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides - from baking recipes that use them as an ingredient to how much you should take each day.
We hope this information will help make taking collagen peptides easier and more enjoyable.
What are the benefits of taking Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides?
Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides provide numerous benefits beyond just improving the health of your skin, hair, and nails. Collagen is also a key component of connective tissue throughout the body, including ligaments, tendons, and cartilage. By supplementing with collagen peptides, you may experience improved joint mobility and flexibility, as well as better digestive health.
Can I use Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides if I have dietary restrictions?
Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are gluten-free, dairy-free, and free from any artificial sweeteners or flavors, making them suitable for a wide range of dietary restrictions. People with lactose issues can take coconut milk or any other hot liquid that is lactose-free.
How much collagen should I take each day?
The recommended daily serving size of Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides is 1-2 scoops (20-40g) per day. However, it’s important to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement regimen.
How long does it take to see the benefits of taking collagen peptides?
The length of time it takes to see the benefits of taking collagen peptides varies depending on individual factors such as age, diet, and lifestyle. However, studies have shown that taking collagen supplements for at least 8 weeks may lead to improvements in skin elasticity, hydration, and overall appearance.
Are there any potential side effects of taking collagen peptides?
Collagen supplements are generally considered safe and well-tolerated, with few reported side effects. However, some individuals may experience mild digestive upset or allergic reactions. If you experience any adverse effects, discontinue use and contact your healthcare provider.
Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are a great way to incorporate collagen into your diet. They’re easy to use, gluten-free, and provide numerous health benefits.
Whether you enjoy baking with them or simply taking them as part of your daily routine, Vital Proteins and Collagen Peptides are sure to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
Be sure to always consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement regimen.